Certified wedding registry specialist will be on hand to give advice and help engaged couples determine what items they need for their new home and life together. The specialists will help guests create a personal registry for each couple’s gift selection, including fine and casual china, silverware, crystal, cookware, kitchen essentials, bedding and bath merchandise and more. This is a free event open to the public.
Participating couples will receive a wedding registry planner and those who open a new gift registry or add to an existing one will be entered into a drawing for the following:
1. Two travel vouchers for airline tickets or a cruise ($1,200 value).
2. $1,000 in cash.
3. One of three $1,000 Belk Gift Cards.
4. Three days and two nights at the Biltmore Inn in Asheville, N.C. ($2,500 value).
5. $2,000 retail value of Carolee jewelry for bride and wedding party.
6. Crystal Coast Wedding Package: Beach wedding ceremony, wedding planner to arrange all details, seven-night honeymoon package at the Bluewater Vacation Rentals in Crystal Coast. Valued at $25,000.
Special product displays will be featured throughout the store with vendors offering prizes and giveaways.
The engaged couple and their guests have access to Belk wedding registries at more than 280 Belk locations or at the Wedding Registry page at Belk.com.