Dr. Herman and Eva Andersen
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
CELEBRATING 77 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, Dr. Herman and Eva Andersen married in Atlanta on April 14, 1934, while he was in dental school at Atlanta Southern Dental College — now Emory University. The Andersens lived most of their married lives in Miami, where he practiced dentistry for more than 50 years. She spent many years in the dental office as office manager. He was one of the founders of Hialeah Hospital in the Miami area, and served as its board chairman for many years. They came to Cleveland about six years ago and recently moved to Garden Plaza of Cleveland. They have two children: Daryl Chesney (Richard) of Cleveland, and Howard (Joni) Andersen of Ooltewah, four grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren.