Approximately 300 people attended the event, which raised for Service Leadership programs in area schools. The event also raises money for children’s support programs and scholarships.
First, second and third-place winners were named in each of 14 categories.
The first-place winners were the following:
• Cutest Dog (children 16 & under)— K.C.
• Best Mutt— Foxy Jones
• Best Costume (children 16 & under)— Mercedes
• Best Costume (adults 17 & up)— Keller
• Most Unusual Markings— Sassy
• Ugliest Dog— Rufus
• Best Trick— Gem
• Cutest Dog (adults 17 & up)— Monkey
• Most Beautiful Female— Mia
• Most Handsome Male— Zeke
• Dog That Looks Most Like Owner— Winnie the Poodle
• Best School Mascot Look-A-Like— Bo
• Best Hound Dog— Copper
• People's Choice— Tinker Bell
Owners could enter their pet in multiple categories. In order to be considered for the People’s choice award, a pet had to be entered in three categories.