CHATTANOOGA — Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. is proud to announce three Chambliss attorneys have been named by Best Lawyers® as "Lawyer of the Year" in the Chattanooga area, and 21 …
CHATTANOOGA — Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. is proud to announce three Chambliss attorneys have been named by Best Lawyers® as "Lawyer of the Year" in the Chattanooga area, and 21 attorneys have been included in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
Justice William Barker was recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2018 "Lawyer of the Year" for Mediation. Justice Barker, listed in Best Lawyers in America since 2011, concentrates his practice in mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
Dana Perry was recognized as the 2018 "Lawyer of the Year" for Trusts and Estates and has been listed since 2007. She is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) and group chair of the Elder Law and Special Needs Planning practice groups at Chambliss.
Recognized as the 2018 "Lawyer of the Year" for Real Estate Law, Michael St. Charles is the managing shareholder at Chambliss and focuses his practice in the business and real estate areas, advising businesses on real estate matters, including acquisition and sales, financing, development, zoning and leasing.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Chambliss attorneys listed in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
• William P. Aiken — Health Care Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law
• T. Maxfield Bahner — Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Litigation - First Amendment, Litigation - Antitrust
• William M. Barker — Mediation, Arbitration
• Richard W. Bethea
Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
• Mark A. Cunningham —Health Care Law
• Timothy M. Gibbons — Construction Law
• David J. Hill — Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law
• Rosemarie L. Hill — Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Antitrust, Litigation - Labor and Employment
• Frederick L. Hitchcock — Energy Law
• Richard T. Hudson — Real Estate Law
• J. Nelson Irvine — Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law, Non-Profit / Charities Law
• Anthony A. Jackson — Litigation - First Amendment
• Hugh J. Moore — Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Litigation - Municipal
• Harold L. North — Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
• Dana B. Perry — Trusts and Estates, Elder Law
• William H. Pickering — Litigation - Labor and Employment, Labor Law - Management, Employment Law - Management
• Michael N. St. Charles — Real Estate Law
• Mark Turner — Real Estate Law, Securitization and Structured Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
• Paul S. Weidlich — Patent Law
• Gregory D. Willett — Trusts and Estates
• Jay A. Young — Project Finance Law, Banking and Finance Law
Print subscribers have FREE access to clevelandbanner.com by registering HERE
Non-subscribers have limited monthly access to local stories, but have options to subscribe to print, web or electronic editions by clicking HERE
We are sorry but you have reached the maximum number of free local stories for this month. If you have a website account here, please click HERE to log in for continued access.
If you are a print subscriber but do not have an account here, click HERE to create a website account to gain unlimited free access.
Non-subscribers may gain access by subscribing to any of our print or electronic subscriptions HERE