In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, if you have a business that is changing its hours, or an event that has been changed, please let us know so we can inform the community.
• AFC Urgent Care in Cleveland,
170 Mouse Creek Road N.W., has rolled out Telehealth so patients can visit with the doctor from the convenience and safety of their own home. Patients can go to https://www.solvhealth.com/book-online/A9mdyA
to schedule an appointment.
• Ahlberg Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, 4220 Ocoee St. N., Suite 120, is open from 8-11:45 a.m. and 1:15-3:30 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, plus 8 a.m. until noon on Fridays. Curbside service, Telehealth and In-Person appointments are available. Contact them at (423) 641-0956 or visit their website at ahlbergaudiology.com.
• AR Workshop,
in Studio Workshops are open, plus DIY TO GO is available, choose your designs and pickup curbside for at home projects. Go to www.arworkshop.com/clevelandtn for details and calendar of events. Perfect to keep the kids and adults entertained. Go to www.arworkshop.com/clevelandtn
• Ashley L. Ownby, attorney at law, 180 N. Ocoee St., is open regular business hours. Call 423-479-1324 for an appointment or email at email@example.com.
• Bank of Cleveland, all branches have reopened their lobbies, plus have drive-thrus open during normal business hours. For an appointment, call 478-5656.
• Beaty Hardware, 650 Wildwood Ave. S.E., is open regular hours, 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Mondays-Fridays, and Saturdays 8-5. As per usual, you can come in or call (423) 472-2124 for to-go orders and curbside delivery. Please like our Facebook page @BeatyHardwareClevTN for updates.
• Better Business Bureau,
Cleveland office, is closed to visitors until further notice, but we are still available by email and at (423) 464-5969. Any of our services are also available at bbb.org
• Bilbo Law Office, LC, at 150 North Ocoee Street, is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. by appointment only. Call (423) 476-3556. In order to keep our clients and staff safe and well, we follow all CDC recommended procedures during the Covid pandemic. Teleconferencing or video conferencing is also available.
• Blackwell Law Office, 4160 N. Ocoee St., Suite 5,
is available for in-person meetings, internet conferencing or telephone conferences. Call (423) 472-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can obtain basic information at www.blackwelllaw.com
• Bowater Credit Union, has opened its lobbies and returned to regular drive-thru hours. Lobbies are closing early to allow staff time for extensive cleaning. A full list of hours and operations updates can be found at https://Bowaterecu.org/covid-19.
— Athens and Hardwick Farms Cleveland and King Street, Cleveland: Mondays through Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., 8:30-5 on Fridays. King Street is also open from 9 a.m. until noon on Saturdays.
— Calhoun: Mondays through Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., plus 7:30-5 on Fridays.
Online services and automated phone service are available 24/7. For assistance call 423-336-7268 or email email@example.com
• Bradley Medical Equipment, 1800 S. Lee Highway, has returned to normal business hours. Open Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (12-1 closed for lunch), Friday 9 a.m.-noon. We will extend our curbside service to those who need this option, in this case please call 423-472-4300 for assistance.
• Bradley Square Mall, has reopened, but individual store and restaurant hours of operations will vary. Please call ahead to confirm an individual store or restaurant's hours.
• Brik Brak’s Antiques, 969 Euclid Ave. S.E., is open Mondays–Saturdays from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
• Burgess Feed, 5063 Highway 411, Benton, is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., plus 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
• Carroll Printing Company, 180 1st St. N.E., is open normal business hours and offering delivery if needed.
• Check Into Cash, offices are open regular business hours — 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 2-6 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. and until 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
• Claim Cops Public Adjusters,
has ceased all in-person meetings. Still running new homeowners claims, but with drone inspections and email-based document signing. Contact at Chadpublicadj@gmail.com
or (423) 303-0852.
• Cleveland Daily Banner,
1505 25th St. N.W., has reopened its lobby for customers to place classified ads, purchase newspapers or subscribe, during normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Newsroom and advertising staff will be available by appointment only. Staff can be contacted at 423-472-5041, through their individual email accounts or — for newsroom personnel — via the Banner's general news account at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Social distancing and other safety measures will remain in place.
• Cleveland Utilities,
the lobby at the Guthrie Drive main office remains closed, but the drive-thru window is open, with extended hours of 7 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Transactions can also be done at one of CU's four kiosks, online at www.clevelandutilities.com
or by phone at (423) 472-4521.
• Cleveland YMCA, 220 Urbane Road, has reopened with modified operations and hours. The facility with be open Monday – Friday from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. and Sunday 1-5 p.m. Amenities such as child watch, pools, saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, gymnasiums, and coffee and food service will be suspended during Phase 1 of the reopening. Programs such as Group Exercise Classes, Preschool, Youth Sports, Group Swim Classes, Birthday Parties/Rentals, and Healthy Living Programs will also be suspended during Phase 1.
• Comics Unlimited,
204 Grove Ave. S.W., has reopened for in-store shopping, with temporary hours Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. We ask for customers to wear masks while in the store. Will continue to serve customers by mail and curbside pickup as well. Customers should call (423) 790-0225 or email email@example.com
to place an order.
• Companion Funeral and Cremation Services, 2415 Georgetown Road N.W., is open regular hours Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. If you need to make arrangements, call at (423) 473-2620 in Cleveland or (423) 453-2302 in Athens.
• Clarity Property Management,
has decided to close its lobby, but is still available by phone (423) 458-2600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
during regular business hours (9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.).
• Crawford's Pharmacy, 2260 Chambliss Ave. N.W., is restricting all access to the store. Free delivery service is offered to everyone in the greater Cleveland area, plus the drive-thru will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturdays. Curbside service will be offered during those hours as well. Customers can call (423) 479-8601 and someone will come out to greet you and assist in getting your prescriptions and other healthcare needs.
• Diamond Cleaning Service, is still available for residential and commercial cleaning. Call (423) 790-1059 for information and estimates.
• Dollar General, is dedicating the first hour (8 to 9 a.m.) of each shopping day to senior shoppers, as well as amend store operating hours by closing an hour earlier — 9 p.m. locally.
• East Tennessee Laser,
505 20th St. S.E., is open daily, although hours may vary. Call the office for an appointment at (423) 813-7174, or reach Jay Ware at (423) 413-8892 or Carla Ware at (423) 716-2384. Check out our website at easttennesseelaserinc.com
• Element, 60 N. Ocoee St., is open Monday-Friday from 12-5 p.m. and Saturdays 12-4 or shop with Jodi via FaceTime.
• Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear, 251 Inman St. in Cleveland is open normal business hours. Bridal and Prom appointments available. Call store at (423) 478-5493 to make an appointment.
• Express Athletics, 15 Broad St. N.W., is open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., call (423) 728-6000 for rush orders.
• GEICO, has temporarily closed the lobby but remains available by phone at (423) 894-2600 during regular hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday.
• Glassworks & Church Street Candle, is open by appointment.
• Grit & Grace Market, in the Old Woolen Mill, open normal hours, 75 businesses represented. Products include soaps, detergents, toothpaste, and nonperishable food items.
• Hardwick & Company Store, 92 Oak St. S.W., is open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10-4 on Saturday.
• Haskell Interiors, 85 1st St. N.E., showroom is available for appointments by calling (423) 472-6409.
• Healthy Homes Heating and Air, is available for heat pump, air conditioning or gas furnace repairs. Most repairs are conducted outside without technicians having to come inside your home. (423) 715-3395.
• Hearthside Hearth & Home,
retail showroom at 3405 Keith St. N.W., has reopened with hours from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, plus by appointment on Saturdays. We are available by telephone at (423) 614-5525 and email email@example.com
• Home Depot,
546 Paul Huff Parkway, is open from 6 a.m. until 8 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 8-8 on Sundays. Orders can be called i to (423) 472-2644 or can be placed online.
• Hyderhangout Quilt Fabric & More, 219 1st St N.E., is open normal business hours with curbside and delivery availability.
• Jack W. Tapper, Attorney at Law,
1510 Stuart Road N.E. Bradley Place-Executive Plaza, is open for regular hours. Call (423) 472-9512 for an appointment with in-person office conferences. Sanitary procedures maintained. For more Information visit www.jacktapper.com
• Jerry Hoffer, Attorney at Law PC, 140 N. Ocoee St. #100,
is open regular hours. You may call (423) 614-7555 for an appointment or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Phone appointments or video conferencing with Zoom or Skype available.
• Joe Rodgers Office Supply,
156 Central Ave. N.W., is open regular business hours. Delivery service as normal both on packages and furnishings. Orders can be placed as follows: Call in: (423) 476-7527; Fax in: (423) 478-3793; email: email@example.com
• Jones Properties, the Village Green, is open regular business hours — Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
• Kitchen Technician LLC, is open and serving community. Commercial cooking equipment same-day repairs. Contact at (423) 599-9960.
• King’s Furniture and Décor, 120 Inman St., showroom is open Tuesday-Friday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 10-5, with delivery available.
• Kingsway Press, Inc.,
2120 Keith St. N.W., is open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays with curbside pick up available. Call (423) 472-5013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lewis Group Architects, Cleveland and Knoxville offices, has reopened its Cleveland and Knoxville offices to the public from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily. All staff have returned to both offices and are continuing to practice social distancing and complying with each clients' needs in regard to in-person meetings, site-visits, conference calls, GoToMeetings, etc. Please contact the Cleveland Managing Principal, Doug Caywood, at (423) 476-0012 for your any of your local masterplanning and architectural needs.
• Logan-Thompson, P.C., attorneys, 30 2nd St. N.W., is open regular hours, call (423) 476-2251 for appointment. Teleconferencing or video conferencing is available on request.
• Misty Allen, agent — State Farm Insurance Companies,
is temporarily suspending all in-person office visits by closing the office lobby. In-person office visits will resume once it is determined safe and appropriate to do so. Call or text: (423) 790-5656, email: email@example.com
, Online: www.callmistyallen.com
. In new location across from the Elks Lodge at 242 1st St. N.E., Cleveland.
• Museum Center at 5ive Points, 200 Inman St. E., is open from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays.
• Neely Printing Company, 187 Neely Circle N.E., is open normal business hours 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. with curbside pickup and delivery. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 479-7550.
• Ocoee Cigars, 246 N. Ocoee St., is open for cigar selection and curbside cigar delivery available.
• Physician Services — Laboratory Service Center,
2650 Executive Park N.W., Suite 5, is open are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. We are continuing our essential employer/legal based testing services inside. Our outdoor COVID-19 lab based & rapid antibody testing can be scheduled on our registration site — clevelandtest.com
• Premier Surgical-Cleveland, 2175 Chambliss Ave. N.W. Suite D, Drs. Wenger, Dunn, Worthington, & Beierle are open for all general surgical care Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. by appointment. COVID-19 precautions are being observed. Patients need to be fever free with no recent exposure to COVID-19 or immediate family member. Contact the office at (423) 472-5423.
• Project Free2Fly, 283 N. Ocoee St.,
is open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays and shop online at www.projectfree2fly
• Publix, 635 Paul Huff Parkway, is designating Tuesday and Wednesday, from 7 to 8 a.m., as senior shopping hours for customers age 65 and over. Publix Pharmacy will also open at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to serve our senior population. Regular business hours for other customers are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
• Richard Banks & Associates, P.C., 393 Broad Street NW, is open for regular business from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., following all sanitation and reopening practices recommended by Governor Lee. You can reach our office at (423) 479-4188 or visit us online at www.rbankslawfirm.com. Our free initial bankruptcy consultations are being offered in-person, via phone conference, or via Zoom videoconferencing per your request.
• Small Town Girl, 75 Central Ave. N.W., is open Tuesdays through Fridays from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., plus Saturdays from 10-4.
• Stamper’s Furniture, 80 2nd St. N.W., is open regular business hours; home delivery service is operating.
• Southern Heritage Bank, all branches have reopened their lobbies. Lobby hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Drive-Thru hours are Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-6 p.m. For an appointment, call (423) 473-7980.
• Target, 4570 Frontage Road N.W., is reserving the first hour of shopping each Wednesday at stores nationwide for vulnerable guests — including elderly and those with underlying health concerns. Target is encouraging other guests to plan their shopping trips around this timeframe. All stores will close at 9 p.m.
• Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union, has reopened lobby service at both Cleveland locations from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Thursdays (9-6 Fridays). They also offer customer drive-thru stations, which remain open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m., daily, except Sundays. Members are also encouraged to visit interactive teller machines at in-store branches inside select Food City locations and at most branch drive-throughs to connect with a personal teller.
• Terra Running Company, 90 N. Ocoee St., is open Mondays-Fridays from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Saturdays 10-5 and Sundays 10-4.
• The Bench Jeweler, 240 N. Ocoee St., is open Mondays-Saturdays from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. Call (423) 790-4682.
• The Town Squire, 1717 Keith St. N.W., is open for regular business hours, Mondays through Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays.
• Trailhead Bicycle Company, 225 1st St. N.E., is open from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Tuesdays–Saturdays.
• The 2020 Foundation House Ministries,
office hours have been adjusted to Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. All meetings will be by scheduled appointment only. Contact (423) 464-5351 for any questions. Donations can still be sent to P.O. Box 6056, Cleveland, TN 37320-6056 or online at foundationhouseministries.org/donate
• UEC Theatres 14, 137 Pleasant Grove Rd. at Exit 20,
is open Monday-Thursday from 3:320 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m.-7:30
p.m., with current seating capacity set to 50%. We ask our guests to wear face masks and socially distance themselves from others.
• Waste Connections, is currently fully operational regarding service. Please bag and tie household trash to limit exposure to staff and others so that the company may continue to provide service. Please mail payments, access our online bill pay at wasteconnections.com or call (423) 476-2293 to make a payment over the phone.
• Wedgewood Accounting,
PLLC, 4395 N. Ocoee St., is now open Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Fridays 8-noon. The firm is open to a pre-pandemic state. Face Masks are welcome, gloves, whatever makes the clients comfortable. For more information contact them at (423) 476-5581 or at email@example.com
• William J. Brown & Associates, 23 N. Ocoee St., is open 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays for appointment only, Call (423) 476-4515 or email. Teleconferencing and video are available.
• What-A-Hat, 260 2nd St. N.E., Suite A, is open regular hours from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays.
• Volunteer Energy Cooperative, shows flexibility to members facing financial hardships, not only in response to the current situation but as a standard cooperative practice. Anyone experiencing a difficulty resulting from a loss of employment or a reduction in work hours should contact their local service center to discuss their situation. Customer service representatives will offer solutions on a case-by-case basis, according to need. VEC service center numbers are: Benton (423) 338-2569; Cleveland (423) 476-6571; Corporate (423) 334-1020; Decatur (423) 334-5721; and Georgetown (423) 344-8382.
• Boys & Girls Clubs, To-Go Dinner Meal with a snack and milk are available at Boys & Girls Clubs of the Ocoee Region. Meals are served drive-thru style from 4:30 to 6 p.m. daily at the Tucker Unit, Johnson Teen Center, Powers Unit, Blythe Unit, Jacobs Unit and Painter Annex. Units in Polk, Meigs and Monroe counties are also participating during the same hours each day.
• The YMCA,
is launching a summer feeding program that mimics the drive-thru program launched by schools in mid-March after COVID-19 closed their campuses for the school year.
The J.A. Henry Community YMCA, based in Chattanooga and associated with the Cleveland Family YMCA, is partnering with Bradley County and Cleveland City Schools to support feeding efforts throughout the summer.
Named the Y’s Mobile Fit, Food & Fun Program, the free grab-and-go meals are for all children 18 years old or younger. Breakfast and lunch are able to be served at the same time and will be served directly from the delivery truck at each of the five sites.
The meals are available for pickup from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following sites:
Cleveland Family YMCA, 220 Urbane Road;
Candy’s Creek Cherokee Elementary School, 4450 Georgetown Road N.W.;
Cleveland High School, 850 Raider Drive;
Park View Elementary, 300 Minnis Road;
and Ocoee Middle School, 2250 N. Ocoee St.
The meals will be given out every weekday at each of the sites. For more information, call (423) 805-3361.
• UT/TSU Extension, The University of Tennessee Extension Institute of Agriculture and Tennessee State University Cooperative Extension is still in operation for Bradley County. The physical location is closed, but the team is working remotely.
• Cleveland Amateur Radio Club, activities at the CARC clubhouse have been canceled or moved to different formats. Regular club meetings on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month are being conducted over-the-air on a frequency of 147.375 MHz. Likewise, meetings of the Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) on the third Thursday of the month will use the same frequency.
• Market at the Mill, has reopened at the Old Woolen Mill. The new hours of operation are from 3-6 p.m. on Thursdays.
• MainStreet Cleveland, has reset the Downtown Dine Around for Sept. 17. The Mutt Strut will be held Oct. 1.
• Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce, 225 Keith St SW in the Village Green, office has reopened to visitors from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. each weekday.
• City of Cleveland, is requiring reservations for all business visits and office services. Those who want to visit the office at the Municipal Building to conduct business, such as paying taxes or obtaining permits, the city is requiring residents to call ahead to make a reservation. All city business services are open. Residents may call the following numbers to make a reservation:
– Property Taxes, (423) 472-4551
– Traffic Tickets/Municipal Court, (423) 472-4551
– Business Taxes/Business Licenses, (423) 472-4551
– Building Permits, (423) 479-1913
– Parks & Recreation Services, (423) 479-4129
• USDA Forest Service, The Cherokee National Forest has reopened developed recreation sites, using a site-by-site approach, including assessment of facility cleanliness, maintenance status, and health and safety of recreation areas. Most boat launches, trails and the general forest area, including river corridors, have remained open to hiking, biking, boating, dispersed camping, hunting, fishing, etc.
• Cleveland Kiwanis Club, has resumed its regular Thursday luncheon meetings.
• Cleveland Ministry Network (Cleveland Net), meetings have been canceled for several weeks.
• The Ocoee Chapter, National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, has announced the TSDAR State Conference has been postponed until August.
• The Rotary Club of Cleveland, is meeting in-person each Tuesday at the Museum Center at 5ive Points at noon. Zoom is also available to Club members.
• Sunrise Rotary, is returning to its regular meeting schedule, with a couple of modifications. Bradley Sunrise Rotary meetings will be held virtually through Zoom, Thursdays at 8 a.m.
• Arby's, 2835 Keith St NW, is open from 10-10 daily with drive thru services only available.
• Aubrey's, 275 Ocoee Crossing N.W., is open with seating in its dining room, as well as for take-out and delivery orders. Aubrey's also has added alcohol to our delivery and take-out services. A food order is required, and of course, you have to be 21 or over. Call (423) 472-3030 with a take-out order or order online at aubreysrestaurants.com. In either case, staff will happily meet you outside with your order when you arrive, if you like.
• Bald Headed Bistro,
in the Village Green, is open for regular dining room business, as well as curbside pickup and delivery Tuesdays-Saturdays from 4:30-9 p.m. Call 472-6000 for pick-up and delivery orders. If you’d like to purchase gift cards for future use you can do so at www.baldheadedbistro.com
• Bear Brew Coffee, 90 N. Ocoee St., hours will be 7:30 a.m. until noon. In store, curbside and delivery available plus download the Bear Brew Coffee App to order ahead.
• Buffalo Wild Wings, 625 Paul Huff Parkway, all locations in the state of Tennessee have reopened their dining rooms. Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to serve guests via delivery and takeout through the Buffalo Wild Wings app or BuffaloWildWings.com. BOGO Wing Tuesday and BOGO Boneless Thursday deals will be offered via dine-in, take-out and delivery.
• Cafe Roma
, 220 N. Ocoee St., dining room is open, plus carryout, delivery and curbside for dinner, from 5-9 p.m. Monday – Saturday. Delivery by Dinner Delivered; or GrubHub. Family meals and carryout beverages. Family meals menu and regular dinner menu are listed on our website at caferomatn.com
. Call (423) 339-1488 to place an order.
• Catch Bar & Grill, 233 Inman Street East, is open regular hours — 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, 5-10 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Sundays.
• CBC Cleveland, 185 Inman St. N.E., is open from 11 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon until 9:30 Sundays.
• Chick-Fil-A, Keith Street and Paul Huff Parkway locations, remain drive-thru, curbside pickup or delivery only. Hours are from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m., Mondays through Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
• Chicken Salad Chick, 250 Paul Huff Parkway, has reopened its dining room with social distancing and hand sanitizer available when you enter. The drive-thru and curbside delivery is also available from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays.
• Chili's Grill and Bar, 385 Paul Huff Parkway, N.W., is open from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
• City Cafe, at 919 25th St NW, is open 24 hours a day with social distancing dining room seating and take out orders available. Check out the menu at citycafemenu.com and call (423) 790-7460 to place an order.
• Cobblestone Grille, is temporarily closed.
• Cracker Barrel, 1650 Clingan Ridge Drive N.W., has reopened its dinning room, plus the retail store is open. Carry out, curbside pickup, and delivery are also available between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
• Dunkin Donuts, 1621 25th St. N.W. and 2428 Blackburn Road SE, are open for drive-thru or carry-out from 5 a.m. until 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, plus 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Sundays.
• Farmhouse Restaurant, 2260 Harrison Pike, is open from 11 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. Mondays through Wednesday, plus Thursdays and Fridays from 11-8. We are closed on Saturdays, but open from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. on Sundays. Dining room seating, plus pick-up curb service and carry-out are available. Call (423) 339-9998 to place an order.
• 5 Points Cafe, 105 Edwards St. SE, is open from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays. Closed on Sundays. Call ahead at (423) 457-0041.
• Fork and Spoon Café, 260 Broad St. N.W., has reopened for takeout orders only. Check Facebook page for menu, to go orders, online ordering, and curbside pickup. Call ahead to (423) 790-0035.
• Gardner’s Market, 262 Broad St. N.W.,To-Go window is open. Walkup or call-in orders are available at the To-Go window. Curbside delivery available. Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Phone: (423) 478-3906.
• Gondolier's, 3300 Keith St NW, is opens daily at 11 a.m., closing at 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursdays, and 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Pick up orders can be called into (423) 472-4998
• Hardee's Restaurants, J&S Restaurants, which owns 43 Hardee's locations in Bradley County and surrounding areas, have reopened all of their lobbies and dining rooms, plus continue to provide drive-thru service.
• Honey Baked Ham, 4454 Frontage Road N.W., is open for dine-in, carry out or curbside pick up. Hours are 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. daily. They can be reached at (423) 476-0056.
• Huddle House, 1051 King St., which is locally owned and operated, reopened to the public, including the dining room. All staff are wearing PPE, there’s no condiments on the table and of course capacity is being monitored to maintain social distancing. It is open from 8-8 daily.
• Jenkins Deli, 2390 Spring Creek Boulevard, has adjusted hours of operation to 11 a.m. until 7 p.m., which is subject to change. The dining room is open, plus curbside service on call-in orders is available for patrons wishing to remain in their cars (call to let them know you are there when you arrive to pick up your order).
• Jersey Mike’s, 2416 N. Ocoee St., will remain open, but dining areas will be temporarily closed to help limit person-to-person contact. Guests can place takeout orders in-store or for pickup through the website or the Jersey Mike’s app. Additionally, delivery is available in most areas through the Jersey Mike’s app or through third-party delivery partners.
• Krystal's, 2510 Keith St NW, is open from 6 a.m. until 2 a.m. daily with drive thru take out available only.
• Little Diner on 1st, is open breakfast and lunch, Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
• Logan's Roadhouse, 3940 Keith Street, has reopened. Hours are 11 a.m.- 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11-9 on Fridays and Saturdays.
• LongHorn Steakhouse, 4305 Holiday Inn Express Way N.W. (just off Paul Huff Parkway), has its dining room open, plus offer take out and curbside service from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, and until 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
• Mash & Hops, 168 First Street N.E., is open from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. daily.
• McDonald's Restaurants, Smith Family McDonald's, which owns 11 locations, including five in Bradley County, has suspended eating in their dining rooms, but still provide provide drive-thru, pick up and delivery options.
• Olive Garden, 4499 Keith St. N.W., is open regular hours with dining room seating available, as well as to-go orders. Order online or call (423) 339-3330 for carside pickup or delivery.
• Panera Bread,
375 Paul Huff Parkway, has reopened its dining room, plus still offers Rapid pick-up and drive-thru services. Store hours have been adjusted to 6:30 a.m. until 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. on the weekend. Phone: (423) 472-5444 or place orders at delivery.panerabread.com
• Pap & Mimi's Wings & Things, 2699 Waterlevel Highway, a permanent food trailer located at the Cleveland Flea Market, remains closed until further notice.
• Pokey's Restaurant and Sports Bar, 918 Sahara Drive, has reopened with new hours of 11 a.m. till 9 p.m., Monday through Thursdays, plus 11 a.m. until 2 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Live music has also returned. Call (423) 476-6059 to place to-go orders.
• Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill, 694 Paul Huff Parkway, is open for take-out and online orders. New hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Sunday. Catering services are still offered as well.
• Shane's Rib Shack,
in the Target shopping center, has opened its dining room with social distancing, plus still offers take-out, curbside pickup, and delivery (Uber eats, Dinner Delivered, and soon Doordash). Call (423) 476-5970 or visit www.shanesribshack.com
to place an online order for take-out or curbside.
680 Inman St., has reopened four days a week. Closed Mondays through Wednesdays, it is open from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Thursdays, 10-midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, plus 2-10 on Sundays. Call (423) 790-1988
for takeout meals.
• Stack Southern Bistro, 166 1st St. N.E., is open regular hours (Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.) with curbside and delivery available.
• Starbucks, drive thru or curbside service is available at all three local locations.
in the Target shopping center, is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Customers dine in or order through the Taziki's app or website for delivery, curbside and pickup. We are using GrubHub and Dinner Delivered for delivery options. Our website is https://www.tazikis.com/location/cleveland
• Teriyaki Madness, 674 Paul Huff Parkway, has adjusted its hours to 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. daily with dining in, as well as carry out and pick up window service available. Use their App or call ahead at (423) 271-2865.
• The Mill Coffee, 445 Church St. S.E., Suite 2105, is temporarily closed.
• The Press, a wine and cider bar at 168 First Street N.E., is open Mondays through Thursdays from 4-9 p.m. and 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Also features French pressed coffee, a selection of teas, high-gravity beers and great food.
• Tres Hermanos, 2502 N. Ocoee St., is open regular hours for dine-in, take-out and delivery orders from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Orders can be placed at (423) 339-1022.