Stadium BBQ
Dec 11, 2013 | 854 views | 0 0 comments | 7 7 recommendations | email to a friend | print
THE CAUSE of an early Tuesday fire has been ruled unintentional by Cleveland Fire Department investigator Ben Atchley. Stadium BBQ, located on Stuart Avenue, suffered an estimated $40,000 total damage to the exterior, including minor damage to the interior of the kitchen. According to Atchley and his investigation, a gas-fired smoker reportedly exploded, catching a screened porch on fire. The area was used to smoke the meats and was totally destroyed. A small amount of fire was able to breach the main structure but firefighters quickly contained the blaze. Banner photo, GREG KAYLOR