The results follow:
- "You Don't Bring Me Flowers," Platinum — first overall Competitive Teen Duo/Trio
- " The Rose," High Triple Gold — second Overall Competitive Petite Small Group
- "Can't Hold Us," High Triple Gold — first Overall Teen Rec/Int Small Group
- Ashley Harper, High Triple Gold — First Overall Grand Champion Rec/Int Teen Soloist, 2014 Rec/Int Teen Miss NYLA and Outstanding Costume Award
- " Cars," High Triple Gold — Third Overall Rec/Int Petite Small Group
- "Red," Platinum — First Overall Grand Champion Competitive Petite Small Group
Highest petite competitive score of the day
- "Cathedrals," Platinum — second Overall Teen Competitive Small Group
- "My Funny Valentine," Platinum — first Overall Senior Competitive Small Group
- "Hear Me Now," Platinum — first overall Competitive Petite Duo/Trio and Judges Choice Award
- "Denial," Platinum — first Overall Competitive Teen Small Group, Outstanding Choreography Award, Los angeles award and highest teen competitive score of the day
- Madie Hall, High Triple Gold — third overall Junior Competitive Soloist
- Caroline Saunders, High Triple Gold, first overall Junior Rec/Int Grand Champion Junior Soloist
- Caroline Shotts, High Triple Gold, second overall Junior Rec/Int Soloist
- Brittany Zachman, Platinum first overall Grand Champion Competitive Petite Soloist and 2014 Tiny Miss NYLA
- Shelbee Jordan, Platinum, first overall Grand Champion Competitive Junior Soloist and 2014 Junior Miss NYLA
- Olivia Orr, High Triple Gold — second Overall Rec/Int Petite Soloist and 2014 Rec/Int Tiny Miss NYLA
- Lexi Valliere, Platinum, first overall, Grand Champion Teen Competitive Soloist an highest score of entire competition.
- Emily Derrick, platinum, first overall, Grand Champion Senior Competitive Soloist and Steve Belecki Memorial Scholarship for Nationals
CDPAC will attend Encore DCS Nationals in Savannah, Ga., in late June and select groups will attend Star Talent Nationals in Myrtle Beach, S.C., in July.
The Avant Garde Company has won 12 national championship titles and hopes to add to that this summer.
Cleveland Dance and Performing Arts Center will have Summer Open House and registration June 3, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The AGC competition team information meeting will be June 3, at 7:15 p.m.
New and transfer competition dancers are welcome.
For summer class or competition team information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both CDPAC locations (Cleveland and Chattanooga) are under the direction of executive director Nisa Hooper, assistant director Caitlyn Lynn, Abigail Bowman, Allyson Valliere, Jacob Carrell, Will Linder, Maddie Whittemore, Britney Reid, studio manager Lisa Newman and assistant studio manager Laura Harper.